As we left the reptiles, Elsa decided she really wanted to see the panda bears, so I complied. And I was so happy we made the visit. Watching this bear was totally worth freezing our tails off. I did not start the video in time to catch what he initially did, which was come right up to the glass where Elsa was standing, stood on his hind legs, and put his paws and face right against the glass. So cute.
And, as you can hear at the end of the clip, Elsa had to go potty, so we went as quickly as we could to the nearest restroom, which happened to have child-height, child-sized potties, with different colored seats. Elsa was thrilled, and chose the red one. I was thrilled that she did so well!
Today we visited the zoo again, this time with Shelly, Christian, Kate, and James. And the weather was much more kind to us -- beautiful, in fact. I brought the camera, but then accidentally left it in the car, so no photos or video. Except for these that us girls took of ourselves in the photo booth. :) I look rather frightening, but I still love the last photo of the three of us.
And Elsa even decided she would give the train a try today, which she has not done in quite some time. Now that they have rainbow lights in the long, previously dark tunnel, I think she is more okay with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment