Here is my belly at what is nine weeks (yesterday), according to calendar dates. I go in for my first prenatal appointment this Wednesday, so I am sure they will give me a better idea as to how far along I really am then.
I think I
(1) have bad posture in this photo,
(2) enjoyed the holiday food quite a lot this year,
(3) am showing my lack of going to the gym because of sickness, or
(4) am just plain ole' starting to protrude already.
What is funny is that I think I am starting off lighter than I was when I got pregnant with Elsa, though I am fairly certain those pounds will catch up with me in the end. I do not really care all that much, as long as I am able to lose it all as quickly and easily as the first time around.
Just to compare, here is my belly at what we thought was eight weeks (again, according to the calendar) when I was pregnant with Elsa.

I'm so glad you're doing belly shots and blogging about this pregnancy!! I loved watching the first go around.
ReplyDeleteAnd your TINY nine week belly is inspiring me to lose weight! I would love to be that small!
Of course, I'll be delighted if you're showing by the time we visit because I love pregnant bellies-- but even if you're not, I'm still patting your belly! :-)